After the successful implementation of AutomaticTV in the Netherlands we now launch the video production tool in Japan.
With AutomaticTV it is possible for sport clubs, associations and top sport centers to fully automatically stream video productions of matches, training and / or events via their own digital channels. The system automatically follows the action on the field, human intervention of the cameras is unnecessary.
Cooperation with MediaPro
AutomaticTV has been developed for and by the sport in collaboration with MediaPro and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Federations and clubs can use AutomaticTV for (indoor) football, basketball, handball and volleyball. In addition, the software will soon be available for field hockey, tennis and badminton.
Because of the relatively low costs, a live video production is now also affordable for amateur and semi-professional clubs.
Benefits of AutomaticTV
- Produce: Live matches, Trainings, Events, Sports Highlights and Sport Analyses
- Automated multicamera (2-10 cameras) production
- After installation, 24 × 7 available (always online)
- Automatically operation (manual operation possible via desktop and mobile)
- Plan productions a season ahead with the Planner module
- Building a database (history of training and matches)
Generate content and create new business models for clubs and sponsors
- (live) video production (streaming) via digital platforms (website, mobile and OTT)
- Create TV highlights
- Increase visibility of sponsors
- Reach new target groups via (own) online platforms
Promote coaching and technical analysis
- Technical analysis with completely self-defined annotations (all actions (eg number of goals), game moments, player positions)
- Edit a match live for analysis or highlights
- Various templates available (whole field, half field, match, training)
- Fully compatible with most sport analysis systems (Sportscode export)
Extra services by AutomaticTV
- Full management of the video analysis
- (live) Data collection for analysis
- Publication and / or sales to third parties such as media parties or betting companies and hosting