Since August 2017 we integrated SportsAds into all digital channels of the Dutch Football Federation (KNVB).
SportsAds is an intelligent software solution which empowers the Sports Industry to optimise their advertising potential at all levels of stakeholdership.
Via a central role of the sports federation, we create a local sports media network via integration of our customizable software solution. Ready to use and beneficial for all stakeholders such as clubs, sponsors and advertisers.
Our ad-serving technology uses sophisticated algorithms to turn data into unprecedented levels of insights. Federations can boost their yields and save time. Data and analytics will increasingly shape the business side of the sports industry. This will make business more competitive and successful in this dynamic digital publishing environment. Our consultants will help the association to analyze and optimize existing processes, strategies and technologies.
It’s possible to integrate SportsAds for multiple sports such as soccer, tennis, hockey, badminton, volleyball and basketball.
The Sports Network
Advertisers activate and sell their campaigns to the sports federations, in return they will receive impressions/views and clicks from players and clubs.
The Federation is leading in the process of acquisition and distribution of advertisements from external parties or sponsors. They could only use their own digital channels (website, app and television) or spread the banners to federation and club channels. The reach and network will grow further when a association decides to distribute the campaigns to their clubs as well.
The club will offer advertising space in exchange for extra income. A club could choose multiple banner packages for website, app and/or television. They also need to decide the percentage of banner space (100%, 75% or 50%). In the case of 75% they could use the remaining space (25%) for their own local sponsors. These incomes are for the club.
Customized sports software
- Personal dashboard for federation and club with real-time insights (income and result of campaigns)
- Suitable for multiple users (separate login and management environment)
- Support service for all users (federation and club)
- Continues development of software based on wishes and needs of users
- Easily integrate SportsAds into existing club website with our banner tags
- Federation is leading and responsible for acquisition of advertisers (possible in cooperation with third advertising party). You will receive extra income for the self-generated advertisers
Federation and Club channels
The following features are optional and based on the wishes of the sport federation:
- Multiple banner package possible: mobile, website and/or television
- Determine percentage for available banner space at clubs (100/75/50%)
- 50-50 share of available inventory between club & federation, clubs can book their own local sponsors and receive extra income
- Achieving economies of scale by combining and grouping federation channels with club channels and increasing the reach